By signing up for the IndusExpress service (“Service”) or any of the services of IndusExpress.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. IndusExpress reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the IndusExpress website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Last updated: September 1st, 2015.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that IndusExpress will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. IndusExpress cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your IndusExpress account (“Store Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of IndusExpress will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the IndusExpress service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IndusExpress.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use IndusExpress or IndusExpress trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The IndusExpress service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
- Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
- You must be authorized by the local government to involve in trading or service selling activities.
3. IndusExpress Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IndusExpress customer, IndusExpress employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- IndusExpress pre-screen Store Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Store Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that IndusExpress employees and contractors may also be IndusExpress customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- IndusExpress retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, IndusExpress reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
4. Waiver and Complete AgreementThe failure of IndusExpress to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IndusExpress and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and IndusExpress (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
5. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the IndusExpress service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your IndusExpress store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading Store Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Store Content; (b) to allow IndusExpress to display and store your Store Content; and (c) that IndusExpress can, at any time, review all the Store Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Store Content that you upload to a IndusExpress store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Store Content. You are responsible for compliance of Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a IndusExpress store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
Last updated: September 1st, 2015.